We know that finding a place to call home with your family dog can be tough.
As of August 1, 2018 we are creating a program to assist families with additional costs that often come with keeping the entire family together. We know that “home” means different things to different people and regardless of where you and your furry family member call home – we would love for you to stay together.
Our Together at Home Program is focused on families living in North Minneapolis, Minnesota. This program also supplies support to Minneapolis Animal Care and Control and local Twin Cities Homeless Shelters and programs.
Want to donate supplies? Check out our Amazon Wish List
– Applicants for the program must have a valid ID with a mailing address in 55411 & 55412, a Community Card showing that they’re experiencing homelessness, or a referral from one of our community partners.
– Program Participants can visit the Resource Center once a month.
– There is a suggested $5 donation per visit.
– Supplies will be given per animal as long as supplies last.
– All dogs & cats must be licensed in the City of Minneapolis & up to date on vaccinations.
(Don’t have this yet – no worries – we can help!)
Together At Home Pet Resource Center
1401 44th Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55412
Tuesday & Thursday